HOAX: global warning

A Matter of Utmost Urgency

"Biodiesel" Tank in Molalla

Dear Sir: How are you and your family? I hope all is well with you. I write to inform you about my desire to invest in your company, and I hope that this transaction will be given an urgent approval and will be treated with the strictest confidence.

I am Ashleigh Rawl from Fort Worth, Texas. My late uncle, Lawrence G. Rawl, was chairman and CEO of Exxon Mobil, which controls much of the the oil and natural gas regions of Alaska's North Slope for many years successfully, without internal or external interference.

Before he died, my uncle was attacked by the environmental forces of Green Peace, and died in February 13, 2005 of a massive coronary. But before his death, he revealed and handed to me the whole documents covering the deposit of two large petroleum tanks in a fuel distribution company here in Molalla, Clackamas County, Oregon. Because of these reasons, I fled to Orange County, California as a refugee because my uncle stepped on many toes while he was carrying out his corporate activities and many of his enemies are after me, especially the EPA.

I stayed in California for one month, after which. I then fled to Molalla in order to claim what my late uncle left for me to inherit as his legitimate heir-after and next of kin. My uncle did not disclose the real content of the storage tanks to the fuel distribution company so that they cannot raise eyebrows against him.

The first tank contains 100,000 gallons of Alaskan light sweet crude while the second tank contains over 50,000 metric tonnes of liquified natural gas. These two containers are under the custody of a fuel distribution company here in Molalla, Oregon for protective safekeeping purposes. My late uncle disguised it as "biodiesel" so the company doesn't know the real content of the two storage tanks.

Please sir, I want you to help me transfer this fuel into your storage tanks in your country and to also help me come and assist me claim this consignment in the fuel distribution company here in Molalla, Oregon. I am ready to sign an undertaking to release 20% of this total petroleum to you and the remaining 80% will be purely for burning purposes. I believe that you are a trusted and reliable person as I can foresee and I fully hope that you will not betray me at last.

Presently, I am out of California. I am now here in Molalla under corporate protection. I have my documents covering my stay here in Molalla as a corprate refugee fleeing from environmental persecution. Sir this is urgent information that I am giving to you please, hasten up to make provision for me to leave Molalla immediately as this will speed up this transaction. It will also keep this transaction strictly confidential between you and I alone.

I am anxiously waiting to hear from you soonest.

Note: please give me an urgent reply as soon as you finish reading this message. Also indicate your direct telephone number in your next reply to me.

Yours sincerely,
Ashleigh Rawl
Molalla, Oregon